Fixed braces are traditional braces and wire placed to straighten teeth.
Advantages of fixed braces:
- They can treat the widest variety of cases
- They are suitable for all ages young and old
- They are predictable and have the most scientific history and research behind them
- They come in metal which coloured elastomerics can be changed monthly OR in clear versions for a more discrete look
The Braces process:
- The first is to come in for a consultation to discuss your specific case.
- After your smile goals are discussed, study models and X-rays are taken for treatment planning. The X-rays are taken and bulk billed to Medicare in house.
- A second consultation to discuss the treatment plan and payment plan. We offer interest free payment plans with no upfront deposit for all orthodontic work.
- If all is agreed, a time is made to put the braces on!! This usually takes about an hour to bond the brackets on and engage the wire.
View more before and after photos of fixed braces.
Read more about braces cost.